Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Superest Sunday!!

Hey all

Well, it is that special time of year again, the hoopla, the trash talk, the commercials, and oh yeah there is a Football game too!!
I am not really sure why but I couldn't sleep this morning, it felt like Chritmas morning I was too excited. Will Peyton get that monkey of his back and win the big game, getting his critics off his case once and for all. Personally, I hope so.

Our Class is getting together to watch the big game, eat some pizza, nachos, dirty bird all the good stuff that goes with football. Hopefully it is a good game, unlike so many superbowls in the past.

If anyone is interested in learning a little something about the superbowl check out http://www.superbowl.com/

Also, our class kind of developed a theme song during exam time last year and I thought we should post it on here. So here it is. (Thanks Jody).

Take Care

No comments: